skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The production blog of my ongoing-for-ten-years-plus project, Frisketized.
All artwork belongs to Myles McCormack.
Apr 29, 2010
Works in Progress
Just some stuff I'm working on.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Random Thought of The Moment
I am not a goddamn furry.
I am a Yuri fan, though.
The Author
Myles McCormack
McCormack is a 23-year-old cartoonist who likes to play video games, draw, and other things.
View my complete profile
Previous Posts and Sketches
►
2011
(1)
►
April
(1)
▼
2010
(11)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(3)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(2)
►
May
(1)
▼
April
(2)
Works in Progress
Yeah, yeah, I know, nothing.
►
January
(1)
►
2009
(12)
►
October
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(2)
►
February
(2)
►
January
(2)
►
2008
(7)
►
December
(5)
►
November
(1)
►
June
(1)
►
2007
(1)
►
December
(1)
Links to Stuff I Like
Albino Blacksheep
Angry Video Game Nerd
Couch Athletics
Fireball20xl.com
Newgrounds
The Lounge
The You Don't Know Jack Message Board
TV Tropes
YOU DON'T KNOW JACK
Friends and School
Curtis and Tara's Podcast
NBCC Media Studies Blog
Schmitty's Toons
Tara's Drawing Jam
Twittering Nonsense
Followers
Tags
Frisketized
(15)
Friskette Johansen
(15)
Fallout
(4)
Bloody Mess
(3)
Jenifer Itagaki
(3)
Works in Progress
(3)
anti-Frisketized
(3)
Comic
(2)
Fanart
(2)
Marilyndammit
(2)
Melisa
(2)
Shapirica Girl
(2)
Sketches
(2)
Team Fortress 2
(2)
Black Lagoon
(1)
Blogger should allow exclamation points for labels
(1)
Blunt Stupidity
(1)
Character
(1)
Concept
(1)
Dead Rising joke
(1)
Housecleaning
(1)
Illustrator
(1)
Just For Fun
(1)
Khrystina Johansen
(1)
Left 4 Dead 2
(1)
Marilyn Fernandez
(1)
My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic
(1)
NSFW
(1)
Nick is the best character of L4D2
(1)
Oooh Look I Can See Your Sketch Lines Exclamation Point
(1)
Ponderings
(1)
Possible Redesigning
(1)
Profanity is Fun
(1)
Redo
(1)
Revy
(1)
Scarface
(1)
School Stuff
(1)
Solly
(1)
Uncategorized
(1)
Warning
(1)
YDKJ Adventure
(1)
YDKJ Forum Adventures
(1)
anger
(1)
dear god help me
(1)
drawing jam
(1)
meh
(1)
not dead
(1)
planning
(1)
rage
(1)
voices
(1)
No comments:
Post a Comment